Split button for workdir status and branches
|User & Date:||tinus 2015-11-24 13:37:41|
- Change icomment to:
Currently, the working directory's status is on the same button as the branch name. This was fine, but the expected action is different for the two:
* clicking the 'status' button should show the differences ('thg vdiff' or 'fossil gdiff') when there are any, or just launch 'thg log' or 'fossil ui' when the workdir is clear. * clicking the 'branches' button should just show the drop-downlist of branches, and allow updating to a different branch
- Change login to "tinus"
- Change mimetype to "text/x-fossil-plain"
- Change severity to "Minor"
- Change status to "Open"
- Change title to "Split button for workdir status and branches"
- Change type to "Feature request"