HTML preview window not showing
|User & Date:||jcsaklos 2020-04-08 13:11:45|
- Change foundin to "v220.127.116.11"
- Change icomment to:
When I put HTML in the Notepad++ text area, there's no preview window to show me what the code will look like. I've pressed ctrl+shift+H but the window doesn't appear for me. I've tried uninstalling the plugin and reinstalling, but it still doesn't appear. I'm not sure what's happening.
- Change login to "jcsaklos"
- Change mimetype to "text/x-markdown"
- Change private_contact to "5667a483e61e7546e0b815b39d66c9e30047d00b"
- Change severity to "Important"
- Change status to "Open"
- Change title to "HTML preview window not showing"
- Change type to "Incident"