The 32-bits plugin for Notepad++ 64-bits does not work
|User & Date:||anonymous 2018-12-14 20:02:00|
- Change icomment to:
I downloaded this file: https://fossil.2of4.net/npp_preview/zip/Preview_plugin.zip?uuid=publish for my 64-bit Notepad++, but it keeps saying it is the wrong version. Notepad++ is actually installed under Program Files, not under Program Files (x86). I am using Windows 7 Professional. Please help. Thanks. Harry
- Change login to "anonymous"
- Change mimetype to "text/x-fossil-plain"
- Change private_contact to "7b01ad58d1f3eb6989b94edf199991a2d16c7923"
- Change severity to "Cosmetic"
- Change status to "Open"
- Change title to "The plugin for Notepad++ does not work"
- Change type to "Incident"