Installation of the plugin failed
|User & Date:||anonymous 2018-11-22 09:19:31|
- Change foundin to "1.2.1"
- Change icomment to:
I have installed preview plugin manually, i.e. I downloaded and copied Config and Preview HTML into the Notepad ++ Plugin folder. It shows as installed in the Notepad plugin Manager, but I don't get the preview.
My file is saved in html, restarting Notepad doesn't do anything either.
I tried to reinstall the plugin from the plugin manager and get the message that in Preview HTML failed.
What am I doing wrong?
- Change login to "anonymous"
- Change mimetype to "text/x-fossil-plain"
- Change private_contact to "16ccb2ee299f729d8b1bfc6c359912a4ac920471"
- Change severity to "Important"
- Change status to "Open"
- Change title to "Installation of the plugin failed"
- Change type to "Feature_Request"