Autorefresh not working in 64bit version
|User & Date:||csenger41 2019-10-23 07:35:30|
- Change foundin to "18.104.22.168"
- Change icomment to:
The Autorefresh function is not working in the 64bit version of the program (Notepad++ v7.8). Tried with and without using %APPDATA% folder, still no change. Tried with every version of IE, still nothing. Installing 32bit version with keeping my configurations it is working at once.
Windows 10 Business 1903 64bit
Let me know if you need any more information.
- Change login to "csenger41"
- Change mimetype to "text/x-fossil-plain"
- Change private_contact to "ddbc1ae6e172d81823e93650f4d47e667e818018"
- Change severity to "Important"
- Change status to "Open"
- Change title to "Autorefresh not working in 64bit version"
- Change type to "Incident"