Nothing shows up after installing using the Plugins Admin
|User & Date:||anonymous 2019-04-21 18:01:40|
- Change icomment to:
Fistful, Thank you for taking the time to develop this plugin.
When I search for this plugin in the plugin manager, it shows up but when you install it after taking the permission needed, Notepad restarts and appear again like I never did install anything, I did it twice without results.
Please try testing your plugin with the latest version of Notepad++ 7.6.6 build time 3Apr2019
Kind Regards, Sello A.
- Change login to "anonymous"
- Change mimetype to "text/plain"
- Change private_contact to "013afffbee960e5a4cdb8c696c477095379900b2"
- Change severity to "Critical"
- Change status to "Open"
- Change title to:
Nothing shows up, no preview icon nor preivew in /plugins
- Change type to "Incident"